A risk-free £30 bet from Betclic - you can’t lose
Sorry, but Betclic have decided to revoke this free bet and are now no longer offering any free bet - if you want a risk-free bet, try the Getwin free bet
Therefore, everything below refers to the old offer that Betclic no longer promote. Sorry.
It's not every day that we uncover a free bet that you cannot lose - and here it is. Betclic are offering a £30 free bet - in other words, you open an account, deposit £30, bet £30, and if you lose, it'll be refunded so you can bet again - or even withdraw it. So really, you just can't lose.
Betclic free £30 - what's the catch?
What's the catch? Well we've scoured Betclic looking for one and we can't actually find it. And we're usually pretty good at finding the catch - look at TitanBet for example, who didn't really mention that you have to turn over your deposit 8 times to get a free bet, apart from deep down in the terms & conditions. Betclic are quite upfront, and here are their rules:
1. Register an account on BetClic
Fill in the simple registration form and validate your registration with the confirmation email we send you.
2. Make your first deposit on your BetClic account
To start placing bets, you need to make a first deposit of at least £20 into your account. You cannot lose your money because if your first bet does not win, we will pay for it.
3. Place your risk-free bet
If Manchester United's odds to beat Chelsea are 5/1, and they win, you will get:
30 X 5 = £150
If you lose your £30 stake is refunded to your BetClic account! You have lost nothing and have enjoyed the thrill of a real bet.
4. This offer applies to new BetClic customers only and is valid on all sport bets (including multiples), except System bets and BetClic14 grids. This offer is exclusive to residents of certain countries. The list of applicable countries can be found in the BetClic General Terms and Conditions.
5. Only your first bet will be reimbursed. To get the best out of this offer, you may wish to place a first bet of £30 all in one go.
6. Any bonus offered by us is limited to one per Account which shall mean no more than one bonus per IP address.
Now, despite the fact that they are sponsored by Marcel Desailly, they are actually quite a good bookmaker, using the decimal system and offering a wide range of markets, going as far as the Costa Rican Superleague. Yes, even that crackerjack of a league, the Azerbaijani Premier League. In fact, they offer the widest range of markets I think I've ever seen since we started FreeBetBookmaker, including French horse racing, Danish ice hockey and Norwegian handball. Surely a bit of spot-bet fixing there?
So if you want to join Betclic, for a risk-free £30 bet, go here:
published: 12th September 2010 by Free Bet Bookmaker
Something to say about this article? Post your comments below!