Bet Red Kings offer 35% cash back on your first Grand National bet
You lucky punters. No, really - I mean, you've never had it so good. Not only do you have your high street bookies pushing promos at you left, right and centre, with each-way 1-2-3-4-5 and free bets, you've got cashback offers, too. I mean, if you're a proper savvy punter, then you probably won't lose a penny this Saturday at Aintree.
So here's a Grand National offer that we really like - Bet Red Kings are offering cash back on your first Grand National bet - so that's 35% of your money back. You can't combine the offers, so if you want to take the risk-free bet, you can do that - specify which offer you want, and you'll get your cash back if you lose. Here's the Ts and Cs for the 35% cashback offer on the National:
- The Grand National cashback cannot be combined with any other promotions, no risk free bets, no bonuses. It has to be separate and used in isolation of any other BetRedKings promotion.
- The Cashback applies only to the main Grand National race
- The Cashback applies only to the first bet on this race for the winners market
- Cashback is paid automatically to your account within 72 hours of the settlement of bet
- Maximum Cashback is 35%.
- The Cashback is only paid if you lose on the first bet you make on the Grand National race.
- If you win from your first bet, but lose on your second bet, no cashback is given.
- The Cashback is given only for Real Money bets, bets made with bonus balance or Free bet do not count towards the cashback. If your first bet to the Grand National race is a bonus balance bet or a Free Bet, no cashback is given
So there you are - you have a wealth of choices, you lucky people - use codes RF10, RF25 or RF50 to get your risk-free bet - use that first, as it's your first bet - and then have a bet on the Grand National. Lose that, and you'll get 35% of your stake back. Seriously, you've never had it so good.
published: 8th April 2011 by Free Bet Bookmaker
Something to say about this article? Post your comments below!