How to claim your £200 in free bets from Bet365
A lot of people have written to Free Bet Bookmaker asking exactly how to claim their £200 in free bets from Bet365. Here's our guide to Bet365 and their generous - if a little confusing - free bet offer
Bet365's free bet offer is one of the most generous on the web, giving you up to £200 in your account with relatively few strings attached - and as with all free bets, there are terms and conditions galore. They're worth reading because if you don't follow the guidelines, you don't get your free bet money. In fact, calling this free bet money is a little confusing, as this is a deposit bonus to use as you please. You will get 100% added to your account when you deposit and bet - this is what you have to do:
- Make a deposit of at least £10 and at most £200
- Bet365 will send you a 10-digit offer code ending in NCDB2 by e-mail
- To claim your bonus, visit the Enter Offer Code page, in the Members section, and enter your code
- In order to bet with your bonus money, bet your deposit once on any market you want - you will then gain access to your bonus
- If you want to withdraw your money, you need to bet your deposit and bonus three times before making a withdrawal.
Now then, make sure that you enter the code within 7 days of making your first deposit, and ensure that you bet through the bonus and deposit three times within the first 90 days.
Bets less than 1/2 (1.50) will not count towards rollover requirements, and make sure that you read the rest of the terms & conditions first.
All in all, if you follow the process, you will get your bonus money, and Bet365 are very quick to fund your account. Many bookmakers insist that you bet sometimes 10 times the amount you deposit, so it's refreshing to see a bookmaker put the punter first, and that's what Bet365 have done.
One of the largest bookies on the web, they have made their reputation on live betting - and they have a host of offers every week that you can access, including cash-back and guaranteed best odds. Here are a handful of their latest offers:
published: 8th March 2012 by Free Bet Bookmaker
Something to say about this article? Post your comments below!