Bet £10 get £20 with Paddy Power
It's not every bookmaker that will offer you double your deposit, no questions asked. That's exactly what Paddy Power are offering if you open an account today. They even have 'money back' specials so that you won't necessarily even lose your stake if your free bet loses.
Mad, but true. Paddy Power is another of those bookmakers that comes with a high street pedigree - the site is ultra-secure and covers just about every sport under the sun - so if you're one of those gamblers who likes to stake money on the Futsal or the incredibly important Senegal vs Uruguay Beach Soccer game, then go to Paddy Power.
Free bet terms
Now, the important stuff: Here are the terms and conditions of the free bet. Make sure you read them so you're not disappointed!
- Valid for new customers only
- Place a single bet of £10 and receive another £20 bet.
- Your free bet stake is not included in your returns, so your potential returns on the Betting slip and receipt will indicate the returns with the stake - you must remember that the stake is actually not going to be included.
- Not valid for multiples. Singles only.
- One per customer, and only valid for the sportsbook. Not the casino, lotteries, games or poker.
- Your free bet is valid for 60 days.
- To redeem your free bet, make your next betting selection and your bet will appear on the betting slip.
- Don't use Moneybookers to deposit your account, Paddy Power have uncovered free bet fraud using this means - so they've banned it.
published: 19th July 2008 by Free Bet Bookmaker
Something to say about this article? Post your comments below!
Nice offer. Paddy power are well known for offering early odds that offer value.
Don’t forget there are loads of other bookies offering good free bet offers. I open an account with each and rake up a load of free bets.